The ideal candidate will be a proven sales professional that has the ability to learn and adapt quickly. This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated individuals with great phone and communication skills.
Primary function is performing outbound calls to find and qualify business prospects. You will identify the individuals responsible for making the energy buying decisions within the company, introduce our Live Energy and present our value proposition. Successful calls will conclude by asking for permission to send them an email with information about Live Energy. You will be in charge of documenting the results of each contact, typing clear and concise notes on the prospect and updating the database with new company information.
- Outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience required
- Some college coursework required, degree preferred
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Office as well as typing skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Active listening skills
- Ability to learn and think quickly
- Self-reliant and reliable
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short paragraph telling us why you believe you are the type of person that we are looking for. Contact Brian Roach at (817) 339-6832 to request a phone interview.